Who are we ?
My Strip Poker
is an game developped by net-assembly SASU, 80809654900023 RCS Paris
101, rue de Sèvres lot 1665, Paris cedex 6, 75272, France
Mail us at : support /AT\ my-strip-poker.com
Is my data safe ?
Your data is stored in secured datacenters with high availability.
We will never transmit your data to a third.
We will never use your personnal data on commercial purpose.
We are not responsible for any loss of data, or service disruption, data is your responsibility.
- What personal information we collect and why we collect it.
- The rules of information privacy.
- How we use that information.
We try to be as clear as possible. However, if you are not familiar, for example, with the terms "cookies", "IP address" or "browser", please read about these words before reading.
We feel very concerned about your privacy, and if you have any questions, please contact us through the contact page.
What personal information we collect
Information that you give us, Information we receive from your use of our services,
Log in information
When you use our services or view content provided our services, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes :
- your IP address.
- device event information, such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your Account.
We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
Cookies and anonymous identifiers
We use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit our service, and this may include sending one or more cookies to your device.
How we use your personal information
We will never share any piece of information with any third party.
Your informations are confidential and will never be communicated to any other service.
We use the information that we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones and to protect our users.
When you contact us, we keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues that you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
We use information collected from cookies to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services. The main product that we use that stores cookies is Google Analytics.
For example, by saving your language preferences, we will be able to provide you our services in your preferred language.
We process personal information on our servers currently located in France. We may process your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live.
We work hard to protect our users from unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of information that we hold. In particular:
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorised access to systems
- We restrict access to personal information to our employees who need to know that information in order to process it and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations. They may be disciplined or their contract terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
- We will never share your personnal information to any other firm or entity. Your information will keep private.